Sometimes it’s hard for businesses and workers to prioritize their health and think of their bodies as more than just the tools of the trade. It’s important to make physical and mental health a top concern, both in creating work systems and approaching personal work ethic.
- From The Sole: Barista Health Starts In The Feet
- How to Work Out at Work (Plus, 6 Exercises You Can Do Behind the Bar)
- Yoga and the Better-Balanced Barista
- Health Benefits for Employees in the Cafe
- A helping hand: Mental health in the hospitality industry
- Mental Health In The Service Industry: Confronting The Stigma